Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0864l01.jpg)
- Notes: V. Sept. 9. Notre Dame-50. Detail of right (south) gallery and clerestory walls from north gallery. Sixth & seventh bays of south gallery counting from transept showing the westward lean of the wall pier. Plumb-line hung from clerestory window. These ribs are inclined throughout the nave on both sides in corresponding fashion. The pier shown is the second from organ left. Note the use of the horizontal string-course above the wall arcades. Lean 3 2/3. From top to bottom is 40 ft. To cap from parapet is 44. Parapet to nave is 37 1/2. Height 81 or 82 ft. Sixth and seventh bays. 3/2/3 in 40 ft is 7 1/3 in 80 ft. Say 8 inches lean on this pier. [Notre Dame. Paris; Series 1903; detail of right (south) gallery and clere story wall from north]. Goodyear number: 190. Lantern slide number: 72a; 0. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 94. Eastman. D 128. 60 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.