Paris Exposition: Indo-Chinese Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: Indo-Chinese Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Glass negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1383n01a.jpg)
- Notes: [Indo-Chinese Pavilion of Forestry. Real Annamese House brought piece by piece to Paris.] Goodyear number: 167.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Paris Exposition 1900 / Indo-Chinese Pavilion
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: Indo-Chinese Pavilion
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.013]: Paris Exposition photographs.