St. John's, Chester, England, 1914
- Image: "St. John's, Chester, England, 1914", 1914. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1134v01.jpg)
- Notes: St. John's, Chester. Base and plinth of the pier on the north side, corresponding to the pier in the foreground of Fig. 4. The plumb-lines show that the sides of the plinth are not inclined like the pier. The base is cut obliquely so as to increase the slope of the plinth. [RIBA Journal (vol. XXI, #17), fig. 6.] Goodyear number: 17. Annotations: Fig. 6. Mr. Northover. 6 inches wide. 6202.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.009]: 1914 survey expedition photographs.