St. John's, Chester, England, 1914
- Image: "St. John's, Chester, England, 1914", 1914. Glass negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1137n01a.jpg)
- Notes: St. John's, Chester. Widening refinement of the north-west crossing pier. Compare No. 2 for the corresponding inclination of the south-west crossing pier. The plumb lines are true but the plate was tipped. [RIBA Journal (vol. XXI, #17), fig. 0.] Goodyear number: 20. Annotations: Fig. 9. 6202.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.009]: 1914 survey expedition photographs.