St. Demetrius, Salonica, Greece, 1914
- Image: "St. Demetrius, Salonica, Greece, 1914", 1914. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1149v01.jpg)
- Notes: #33. Overexposed general view of St. Demetrius at Salonica showing the wall across the choir (just built by the pubs) which conceals the apse. The nave. Goodyear number: 53.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.009]: 1914 survey expedition photographs.