Paris Exposition: Chinese Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: Chinese Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Glass negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1336n01a.jpg)
- Notes: [Trocadero Gardens. Chinese Pavilion, a copy of one of the six pavilions forming the Imperial Palace at Peking.] Goodyear number: 189.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Paris Exposition 1900 / Chinese Pavilion
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: Chinese Pavilion
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.013]: Paris Exposition photographs.