Paris Exposition: German Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: German Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1512l01.jpg)
- Notes: [Pavilion of Germany. Western portion of the Quai des Nations] Goodyear number: 12. Lantern slide number: II.42;II.42 Annotations: Lantern slide: colored.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Paris Exposition 1900 / German Pavilion
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: German Pavilion
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.014]: Paris Exposition photographs.