Paris Exposition: Quai d'Orsay, German Maritime Building, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: Quai d'Orsay, German Maritime Building, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1551l01.jpg)
- Notes: [Maritime exhibit in the Quai d'Orsay. German Martime Building and Lighthouse with the United States Weather Bureau and Signal Service directly in the foreground.] Goodyear number: 64. Lantern slide number: IV.59;III.94 Annotations: Lantern slide: colored.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Paris Exposition 1900 / Quai d'Orsay, German Maritime Building
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: Quai d'Orsay, German Maritime Building
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.014]: Paris Exposition photographs.