World's Columbian Exposition: Administration Building, Chicago, United States, 1893
- Image: "World's Columbian Exposition: Administration Building, Chicago, United States, 1893", 1893. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i2157l01.jpg)
- Notes: Administration Building from top of Liberal Arts Building, [with people and landscape beyond site in view,] Sept.; Starks W. Lewis, Amateur, Brooklyn, N.Y. Lantern slide number: 51
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Chicago World's Columbian Exposition / Administration Building
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.016]: World's Columbian Exposition lantern slides.