Paris Exposition: island with fort, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: island with fort, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1999l01.jpg)
- Notes: Possibly Fort Lafayette in New York Harbor. Perhaps a record of Goodyear's voyage to Paris [Source: Flickr Commons project, 2008 and Brooklyn Museum Archives].
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Paris Exposition 1900 / Island with fort Paris Exposition 1900 / Palace of Decorative Arts
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: island with fort
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.015]: Paris Exposition lantern slides.