World's Columbian Exposition: Waukesha Water stand, Chicago, United States, 1893
- Image: "World's Columbian Exposition: Waukesha Water stand, Chicago, United States, 1893", 1893. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i2253l01.jpg)
- Notes: Waukesha Water stand, [with signage and people in view,] Sept.; Starks W. Lewis, Amateur, Brooklyn, N.Y. Lantern slide number: 60
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Group: Chicago World's Columbian Exposition / Waukesha Water stand
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.016]: World's Columbian Exposition lantern slides.