Paris Exposition: Grand Palais, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: Grand Palais, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Glass negative, 3.25 x 4.25 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1514n01a.jpg)
- Notes: [Grand Palais. A number of modern sculptures located in the corridor leading to the United States paintings gallery.] Interior of the Grand Plais of Fine Arts. A display of modern sculpture. Goodyear number: 22. Lantern slide number: I.43;42 Annotations: Lantern slide: colored.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.014]: Paris Exposition photographs.