Paris Exposition: Petit Palais, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: Petit Palais, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Glass negative, 3.25 x 4.25 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1545n01a.jpg)
- Notes: [Principale du Petit Palais. Sculpture and colonnade taken from interior of colonnade looking out.] Goodyear number: 55.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Paris Exposition: Petit Palais
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.014]: Paris Exposition photographs.