Paris Exposition: United States Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: United States Pavilion, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1567l01_SL1.jpg)
- Notes: [Pavilion of the United States. Eastern portion of the Quai des Nations with a view of the Seine.] Pavilion of the U.S. Renaissance Revival. Goodyear number: 28. Lantern slide number: II.32;II.32 Annotations: Lantern slide: colored.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.014]: Paris Exposition photographs.