Paris Exposition: main entrance gate, Paris, France, 1900
- Image: "Paris Exposition: main entrance gate, Paris, France, 1900", 1900. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i2120l01_SL1.jpg)
- Notes: From compressed air made in Phil., crowds arriving at the grand entrance on double deck cars. [Crowds arriving at the Place de la Concorde on double deck cars, the monumental entrance gate by Binet.] Lantern slide number: I.64;I.26;20490 Annotations: McAllister lantern slide: colored.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.015]: Paris Exposition lantern slides.