Views: Brooklyn, Long Island, Staten Island. Brooklyn scenes; buildings. View 042: Memorial Hospital for Women, Classon Avenue.
- Image: "Views: Brooklyn, Long Island, Staten Island. Brooklyn scenes; buildings. View 042: Memorial Hospital for Women, Classon Avenue.". Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (Photo: Myers R. Jones, S10_11_Brooklyn_LI_SI_Brooklyn_Scenes_Buildings042.jpg)
- Notes: 808 Prospect Place. Built 1894. The mission of the Memorial Hospital for Women and Children was to "furnish medical and surgical advice and treatment by women physicians to women and children." It was founded in 1881. In 1903 the hospital was sold for debt to the Jewish Hospital Society.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Lantern Slide Collection
- Collection: Lantern Slide Collection
- Folder: Brooklyn scenes; buildings