Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 011: On Paerdegat Creek, Flatbush.
- Image: "Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 011: On Paerdegat Creek, Flatbush.", 1898. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (Photo: Charles H. Morse, S10_12_Brooklyn_Various011.jpg)
- Notes: Now Paerdegat Basin. The basin was a freshwater-fed tidal creek known as Paerdegat Creek (or Bedford Creek) and was surrounded by wetlands. It was being dredged between 1912 and the 1930's.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Lantern Slide Collection
- Collection: Lantern Slide Collection
- Folder: Various