Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 037: Fort Lafayette and shore near Fort Hamilton.
- Image: "Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 037: Fort Lafayette and shore near Fort Hamilton.". Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (Photo: Myers R. Jones, S10_12_Brooklyn_Various037.jpg)
- Notes: Offshore near the southern tip of Bay Ridge. Built 1812-1818, Fort Lafayette was originally name Ford Diamond and was renamed after Lafayette in 1825. It was demolished in 1960 in order to build the Verrazano Bridge.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Lantern Slide Collection
- Collection: Lantern Slide Collection
- Folder: Various