'The Old Van Pelt Manor House, in the Original King's Highway Section, Brooklyn, New York,' from the Boston Herald, March 1925.
- Image: "'The Old Van Pelt Manor House, in the Original King's Highway Section, Brooklyn, New York,' from the Boston Herald, March 1925.", ca. 1925. Printed material, 5 x 7.75in (12.5 x 19.5cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (F129_B79_C61_Brooklyn_Houses_02.jpg)
- Notes: Built by Dutch colonists in the town of New Utrecht around the 1670s. The house was used by American soldiers, including George Washington, during the Revolutionary War. The house was sold to the city and made a historic landmark in the first half of the twentieth century. It was torn down following a fire in 1952.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Clippings on historic Brooklyn houses]
- Description: 11 pieces : ill. (some col.) ; 14 x 14 cm.-30 x 37 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [United States]
- Date Display: 1853-1925
- Call Number: F129 B79 C61