Entrance to Greenwood Cemetery, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.
- Image: "Entrance to Greenwood Cemetery, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.". Postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in (8.9 x 14 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (F129_B79_P84_Greenwood_Cemetery_Entrance_verso.jpg)
- Notes: Includes handwritten note, transcribed as follows: 'Dear Sir! I rec'd your notice some days ago have been very busy and neglected to ans. We have got to threash our beans and sell them before I can pay my note. I won't be very long. Yours, Arthur J. Pond.' It is addressed to 'Mr. J Laverne Cox, North Adams, Michigan, Hillsdale Co.' There is also a 1 cent stamp and postmark dated Oct 22, 1912, 6 PM.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Postcard views of Prospect Park and Greenwood Cemetery].
- Description: 4 postcards (tactile) : col. ; 9 x 15 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: New York : Ill. Post Card Co., [1906-1912]
- Date Display: [1906-1912]
- Call Number: F129 B79 P84