Tradecard. Edwin C. Burt & Co. 287 Fulton Street. Brooklyn, NY. Verso.
- Image: "Tradecard. Edwin C. Burt & Co. 287 Fulton Street. Brooklyn, NY. Verso.". Printed material, 5.75 x 4.25 in (14.8 x 11 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (HF5841_Ad9_p02_tradecard02_verso_photocopy.jpg)
- Notes: Photocopy of verso. Includes information about manufacturers: 'E. D. Burt & Co,, 287 Fulton Street, Dealers in Boots and Shoes of every description. Are special agents ofr the sale of our Goods in Brooklyn. Edwin C. Burt & Co., Manufacturers, New York.' Center image is to demonstrated rewards of merit: Paris, 1867, Vienna, 1873, Philadelphia, 1876, Paris 1878. Bottom of card reads: 'Caution: the Genuine Burt Shoes for Ladies, Misses and Children, have the full name stamped on the sole and lining of each shoe and are warrented to give satisfaction. Includes images of stamps.'
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Advertising cards]
- Description: 1 scrapbook, 52 loose cards : col. ill. ; 39 x 32 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [ 1883-1889]
- Call Number: HF5841 Ad9