Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1909
- Image: "Cathedral, Amiens, France, 1909", 1909. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1025v01.jpg)
- Notes: Received March 27, 1909. Amiens Cathedral (by Hacquart); looking up in nave north side next crossing pier. Taken to show that the windows lean out uniformly up to the vaulting. Without bending inward and in the same degree as the vaulting shafts lower down. One of three at different angles. The negative of this subject is not broken. The other two were broken in the mail. This picture is the medium one as regards foreshortening but more the right than the other two, not so well centered. [Interior.] Annotations: Enlarged to 16 x 21. April 5, 1909.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.007]: 1909 photographs.