Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1910", 1910. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i1026v01.jpg)
- Notes: Series 1910. Notre Dame, Paris. The nave crossing. East piers. Two plumb lines - the right line is fuzzy at top. One of the pictures with greased cotton line. Series 1910. Paris; Notre Dame nave crossing, east piers. Goodyear number: 72. Lantern slide number: 105. Annotations: Goerz Cramer. D 128.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.008]: 1910 survey expedition photographs.