Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0836v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 10. Notre Dame-17. North transept from pulpit in South transept. An important picture, as showing vertical curves. There are plumb-lines in each angle of North transept hanging from the upper gallery. Note-book says (widening) distinct but slight. Compasses show widening. Jan. 20, 1904. Series 1903;. Goodyear number: 157. Lantern slide number: 108. Annotations: 18 x 22 (not sharp). Slide. Eastman wide angle. D32. 40 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.