Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0847v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 9. Notre Dame-33. South transept gallery view of east gallery. Plumb-lines on both sides of each column determine the perpendicular line for the wall piers in opposite gallery, which lean south to parallel with great piers of the nave. Compare Amiens, St. Quentin, & S. Mark's. These leans are carried into the transept wall. See exterior leaning facade of south transept. For column leans of the foreground which carry out the same parallels see note book. [Notre Dame. Paris; interior view]. Goodyear number: 173. Lantern slide number: 67; c80. Annotations: 18 x 22 Slide. First series. MEM 74. Goerz. D 64. 60 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.