Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0850n01.jpg)
- Notes: II. Sept. 2. Notre Dame-36. North (left) gallery bend in elevation. This bend includes the gallery parapet and capitals. For correspondence of window ledges and string-course below them see. Levels cannot be taken in north gallery on account of benches built in. Plumbs to the pavement give rise to 3rd bay inclusive (4th pier) at .95. From this point additional rise to transept of .08. These measures have unsettled the level of the pavement on which they depend. The levels of the south gallery are the most trustworthy reference. Note the bend in line of windows inside the gallery. To parallel with parapet &c. First observed on steamer 'Pretoria'. Series 1903; North left gallery bend in elevation. Goodyear number: 176. Lantern slide number: 111; c103 Annotations: 25 x 35 Slide. First series. MEM 78. Ed. Cat. 242. Goerz. D 128. 38 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.