Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0851n01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 2. Notre Dame-37. South (right) gallery bend in elevation - from north choir gallery. This bend includes the gallery parapet, capitals of piers and columns, lines of clerestory window ledges and the string course beneath them. Surveyed by level in gallery the rise from 1st pier to 4th (counting big pier organ left as first) is .85. Drop from this pier is .28. Plumbs to the pavement verify this level quite closely. Note the lean (right) of great pier at crossing. Note the bend in line of windows inside the gallery. To parallel with parapet better view of this in II Sept. 2. Series 1903; South (right) gallery bend in elevation from north choir gallery. Goodyear number: 177. Lantern slide number: 112. Annotations: 25 x 35 Slide. First Series. MEM 79. Ed. Cat. 242a. Goerz. D 128. 23 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.