Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0859n01a.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 4. Notre Dame-45. Bay II of south gallery series. Five plumb-lines. Surveyor's rod. Note that the window string-course rises more than the gallery bend. Keys of the gallery on plinth to specify view. Notre Dame. Paris; Series 1903; Second bay of South Gallery window string course rises more than the gallery bend; Second bay from organ loft. Goodyear number: 185. Lantern slide number: 124; c112; 84. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 89. The two plumblines on right column are 'off' disc by Mr. Casey Feb. 24 1904 when truing up enlargement. Ed. Cat. 245. Eastman wide angle. D 128. 25 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.