Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0863n01a.jpg)
- Notes: VI. Sept. 1. Notre Dame-49. First three bays of north gallery through second bay of south gallery. Not in parallel perspective. Camera turned to left. Picture supplanted by later and better. Not important. But first picture made on leaning gallery columns. Goodyear number: 189. Annotations: 18 x 22 (only to caps) Slide. 1 picture of this kind not in p.p. Eastman wide angle. D 128. 25 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.