Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0866n01a.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 24. Notre Dame-52. View from the first bay, right gallery, to first bay, left gallery. Organ left on the left. Three plumb-lines - two from gallery - also line on first gallery pier. Surveyor's rod for scale is placed in the bay. The lean of pier to cap from pavement is a fair third of diameter 1.10 or .37 to cap. See note-book. Notre Dame. Paris; Series 1903; View from first bay right gallery to first bay left gallery. Goodyear number: 192. Lantern slide number: 121; 94. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 91. This view is not printed to perpendicular, effect is partly lost. B & L. D 128? or 64. 70 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.