Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0868n01a.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 25. Notre Dame-54. Second pier from organ left pier. View from left aisle toward nave. Showing the wedge cutting of a drum to effect the lean. To right of pier the cord plumb-line with white paper wrapped about it at top and bottom. Plumb is .14 out. First drum to mortar line left height .46 right to mortar line .38. Drum is cut to a dip of .08 in diameter of ft 5.20. All piers have back in the nave like this one. Surveyor's rod for scale. Notre Dame. Paris; Series 1903; Second pier from organ loft pier; 'Plumb 14 out cut .08 in diameter 5.20 (46-38)'. Goodyear number: 194. Lantern slide number: 314; 93. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 96. Eastman. 64 D. 30 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.