Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0871n01a.jpg)
- Notes: III. Sept. 25. Notre Dame-57. Nave piers left from facade inclusive. (Entrance door of left aisle). Plumb-lines, right and left surveyor's rod, right. The window and wall pier, left aisle, are built to line with inclination of the piers. First observation of this remarkable fact during this exposure. See General idea of amount of lean gained from note that wall pier concealed in this view to right of window leans .44 in about 24 ft. Notre Dame. Paris; Series 1903; Nave piers from facade left side inclusive of entrance door of left aisle. Goodyear number: 197. Lantern slide number: 126; c117; 46. Annotations: 25 x 35 Slide. First series. MEM 98. Goerz. D 128. 60 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.