Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0873n01a.jpg)
- Notes: XI. Sept. 8. Notre Dame-59. Facade and towers of Notre Dame from the North. Shows the leaning facade, the return bend and the return curve of the tower. Goodyear number: 199. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. First series. MEM 105. Eastman wide angle. D 128. 30, 40 counts. There is another negative same position variant exposure (X Sept. 8).
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.