Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Negative, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0875n01a.jpg)
- Notes: VI. Sept. 8. Notre Dame-61. The leaning facade taken from the north with plumb-line from the Gallerie des Rois. Best and remarkable view of the leaning facade of Notre Dame. The disk of the surveyor's rod appears behind the head of man on the corner and supplies scale for lean. The entire is seen in VII Sept. 8. (view with automobile). Notre Dame. Paris; The leaning facade from the north; the best view of the leaning facade]. Goodyear number: 201. Annotations: 25 x 35 Slide. First series. MEM 104. Ed. Cat. 250. Goerz. D 128. 10, 6 counts?
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.