Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0888v01.jpg)
- Notes: VIII. Sept. 11. Notre Dame-76. Cathedral exterior including north side and leaning facade of north transept tripod plumb line to establish perpendicular and surveyor's rod by lamp post. The plumb is not very reliable as wind was blowing hard but picture is carefully levelled. The lean is very slight. But corresponds with arrangements at Amiens and St. Quentin. Goodyear number: 216. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. B & L. D 128. 9 minutes at 6.30.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.