Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0893v01.jpg)
- Notes: III. Sept. 25. Notre Dame. Near view of wall pier and window seen in no. 197. Plumb line from nail in the wall. Surveyor's rod right. Pier and window are built leaning to left to parallel with leaning piers. Right wall pier leans .44 l.e. 2/3 of diameter in about 24 feet. Goodyear number: 219. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. First series. MEM 100. Goerz. D 128 (or 64?) 60 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.