Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0896v01.jpg)
- Notes: IV. Oct. 3rd. Notre Dame. Leans curving back to perpendicular of north tower buttresses and lean of facade angle. Plumb line on fence to establish perpendicular surveyor's rod near - last picture of the trip that developed successfully. Goodyear number: 221. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 103. B & L. D 128. 6 minutes. Taken about 5.30 pm. Raining.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Location: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.