St. Remi, Rheims, France, 1903
- Image: "St. Remi, Rheims, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0922v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. July 24. St. Remi. Right side of the nave. Shows well-defined widening width of nave at first pair of crossing piers. 40 1/2 feet. (plan, facade, and pavement normal). Widening 14 1/2 in width of say 44 and height of 50 Reims Cathedral; Series 1903; Right aisle of the nave showing widening; [Probably St. Remi according to Goodyear's writing on rear of photo]. Goodyear number: 66. Lantern slide number: 206; c51. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 20. Goerz. D 128. Anti-halo.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.