Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903
- Image: "Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0940v01.jpg)
- Notes: IV. Sept. 21. St. Quentin-10. Left aisle looking toward choir. Showing widening of the aisle piers and return bends of piers on both sides of the choir aisle. The triforium columns lean to left see lamp chain plumb line. Take plumb-line on grille - rod at grille. It is the lean to right of piers in choir aisle which cause the abrupt bend on the nave side. See I & II. Notes say 'farther left piers do not lean as much as in other choir aisle. Colored rear piers lean more. Widening 8 inches in 30 ft. Goodyear number: 296. Annotations: 18 x 22. Slide. First series. MEM 37. Goerz. D 64. 25 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.