Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903
- Image: "Church of St. Quentin, St. Quentin, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0941v01.jpg)
- Notes: VI. Sept. 21. St. Quentin-11. Left aisle - from choir shows widening of the aisle and return bends of big piers on both sides. Note that the pier right which returns most does not return to perpendicular. The lean continues, but is diminished. Universal rule at Amiens and St. Quentin. Compare lamp chain plumb line. Note leans of triforium columns to right. Tape plumb-line and surveyor's rod at grille. Widening 8 1/2 inches in high of 30 ft. Width at pavement 16 ft. Goodyear number: 297. Annotations: 25 x 35. Slide. First series. MEM 38. Goerz. D 64. 30 minutes.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Goodyear Archival Collection
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.