Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 003: Near the Penitentiary.
- Image: "Views: Brooklyn. Various. View 003: Near the Penitentiary.", 1899. Lantern slide, 3.25 x 4 in. Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (Photo: E.J. Cockey, S10_12_Brooklyn_Various003.jpg)
- Notes: Between Nostrand Avenue and Rogers Avenue and between President Street and Crown Street. Kings County Penitentiary, also known as Crow Hill Penitentiary. Built 1846, demolished 1902.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Lantern Slide Collection
- Collection: Lantern Slide Collection
- Folder: Various