Pair of painted urns.
- Image: "Pair of painted urns.". B/w photographic print, sepia toned, 8 x 9.75in (20.5 x 25cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (NK2004_W42_Weil_Worgelt_apartment_page20.jpg)
- Notes: The Weil-Worgelt apartment at 525 Park Avenue was the home of Milton Weil, one of the founders of the Gotham Silk Hosiery Company, and his wife, Ethel Weil. After Mr. Weil’s death in 1934, Mrs. Weil married Raymond Worgelt, who donated the study of the ap
- Rights Statement: Copyright status unknown
- Title: Photographs of the Weil-Worgelt apartment.
- Description: 1 album,  photographs : b&w ; 26 x 34 cm. + 22 photonegatives.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Date Display: [between 1928 and 1958?]
- Call Number: SCR/OVERSIZE NK2004 W42