Brighton Beach Park by night, Brighton Beach, N.Y. Verso.
- Image: "Brighton Beach Park by night, Brighton Beach, N.Y. Verso.". Postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in (8.9 x 14 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (F129_B79_P841_Brighton_Beach_Park_Night_verso.jpg)
- Notes: Addressed to: 'Mrs. B. Hasbrook, Rosendale, Water Co., N.Y.' with a handwritten note in ink that reads: 'This is just to remind you that I am still expecting a visit from you this winter so begin to think about it now and you may get started. Love to all. Sarah.' Includes a postmark from Brooklyn, N.Y. dated Sep 15, 1908. No stamp remains.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Title: [Postcard views of Brooklyn].
- Description: 18 postcards : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.-9 x 15 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [1907-1952]
- Date Display: [1907-1952]
- Call Number: F129 B79 P841