Colonade, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.
- Image: "Colonade, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.". Postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in (8.9 x 14 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (F129_B79_P841_Prospect_Park_Colonade_verso.jpg)
- Notes: Addressed to: 'Miss Cora Coe, Boonville, Oneida Co., N.Y.' with a handwritten note that reads: 'The colonade is a very peculiar structure fashioned after a Greek temple. It is a beautiful thing. Hope this will find you all well, I remain with love. Elizabeth B.' It also includes a 1 cent Franklin stamp and a postmark from Brooklyn, N.Y. dated Nov 7 (no year).
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Title: [Postcard views of Brooklyn].
- Description: 18 postcards : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.-9 x 15 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [1907-1952]
- Date Display: [1907-1952]
- Call Number: F129 B79 P841