Soldiers and Sailors Arch, Prospect Park Entrance, Brooklyn. Verso.
- Image: "Soldiers and Sailors Arch, Prospect Park Entrance, Brooklyn. Verso.". Postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in (8.9 x 14 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (F129_B79_P841_Prospect_Park_Entrance_Sailors_Soldiers_Arch_verso.jpg)
- Notes: Addressed to: 'Rev D. E. Abrams, Broadalbin, Fulton Co. NY' with a handwritten note that reads: '87 Parkview Ave. May 24 08. My Dear Son, I am staying with Charlie and Gene this week. Will write you of my visit soon. With love from Mother.' Includes a 1 cent Franklin stamp and a postmark from Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Title: [Postcard views of Brooklyn].
- Description: 18 postcards : col. ; 9 x 14 cm.-9 x 15 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [1907-1952]
- Date Display: [1907-1952]
- Call Number: F129 B79 P841