Defenders Arch, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.
- Image: "Defenders Arch, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, N.Y. Verso.". Postcard, 3.5 x 5.5 in (8.9 x 14 cm). Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2012. (F129_B79_P84_Prospect_Park_Defenders_Arch_verso.jpg)
- Notes: Includes a handwritten address: 'Miss M. Schoell, Maine St, Honesdale, Penn.' There is also a 1 cent Benjamin Franklin stamp and a postmark dated Oct 15. The year is not readable.
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: [Postcard views of Prospect Park and Greenwood Cemetery].
- Description: 4 postcards (tactile) : col. ; 9 x 15 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: New York : Ill. Post Card Co., [1906-1912]
- Date Display: [1906-1912]
- Call Number: F129 B79 P84