Lady of Arequipa dressed for church, accompanied by her carpet-bearer.
- Image: "Lady of Arequipa dressed for church, accompanied by her carpet-bearer.", 1875. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, Behind Closed Doors. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, F3320_M33_Marcoy_v1_p044_detail_SL1.jpg)
- Rights Statement: No known copyright restrictions
- Title: Travels in South America : from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean ; illustrated by five hundred and twenty-five engravings on wood, drawn by E. Riou, and ten maps from drawings by the author.
- Author: Marcoy, Paul.
- Description: 2 v. : ill., maps ; 32 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: London [etc.] : Blackie & son, 1875.
- Date Display: 1875
- Call Number: F3320 M33