This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Do You Wear An Ocean Suit?, advertisement
- Image: "Do You Wear An Ocean Suit?, advertisement", 1924. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, 1920s. (PER_Vogue_1924_v063_n11_p116_PS4.jpg)
- Rights Statement: © Condé Nast Publications
- Title: Vogue.
- Description: v. ill., plates, ports. 33 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries
- Imprint: New York, Condé Nast Publications
- Date Display: 1892 - ongoing
- Call Number: PER