This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Answer to ‘What is Youth’? by Elizabeth Arden, advertisement
- Image: "The Answer to ‘What is Youth’? by Elizabeth Arden, advertisement", 1929. Printed material. Brooklyn Museum, 1920s. (PER_Vogue_1929_v073_n05_p123_PS4.jpg)
- Rights Statement: © Condé Nast Publications
- Title: Vogue.
- Description: v. ill., plates, ports. 33 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries
- Imprint: New York, Condé Nast Publications
- Date Display: 1892 - ongoing
- Call Number: PER