Preliminary survey of Erasmus Hall prepared for the Historic American Buildings Survey.
- Image: "Preliminary survey of Erasmus Hall prepared for the Historic American Buildings Survey.", ca. 1936. Printed matter, 3 x 5in. Brooklyn Museum, CHART_2011. (NA735_B8_H621h_HABS_Erasmus_Hall_01_recto.jpg)
- Notes: This card was prepared as part of the selection process for the Historic American Buildings Survey, a program begun in 1933 by the National Parks Service to document America's architectural heritage with photographs, written reports, and measured drawings. The cards in the collection of the Brooklyn Museum represent a preliminary review intended to identify candidates for a more in-depth survey.
- Set: Erasmus Hall : Church Avenue and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York / card prepared by Pope, Bretz.
- Author: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Description: 3 cards : ill. ; 8 x 13 cm.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Libraries. Special Collections
- Imprint: [Washington, D.C. : Historic American Buildings Survey, between 1933 and 1937?]
- Date: [1937?]
- Call Number: NA735_B8_H621h